Labels

Monday 24 October 2011

FUN NIGHT ( DINNER )

at Tanjung Malim's Dapor Siam Restaurant...
my family and me g dinner...
" daddy is in a good mood XO "
kitorang arrive sana and still raining...
turun krete then cpt2 carik seat...
found a seat near the wall.. :)
daddy order Kerabu Kangkung , Green Curry Fish , Peppered Chicken and Telor Dadar..
we ordered cold syrup , tea and one glass of ice water..
few minutes later....our rice and the curry arrived...
the curry was spicy....it is sooo goood....
not long after that our Kerabu Kangkung and Telor Dadar arrived..
i was so hungry that i ate so fast i forgot about the chicken...
then i slow down for a bit and tell my sis...
" PSST ~ my rice is already half ... " 
my sis laughed and my father looked at my plate and he was shocked XD
he asked the waiter to bring another plate of rice :D
i was sho happiye..... |3 ...
then the chicken arrived and the chicken was explosive !!
waaa !! it was so spicy...but it is extreeemelyy good...
my head was sweating , my face is red , my water is reaching a quarter..
it was fun tho...
( a lot of tissues were used = sweat )
my mother shared her water...
i was like " THANK GOD !! "
the fish was hard to finish coz it is big...
so my father took the head and finished the......head part..
then he paid so we all got home with a full stomach and a satisfying feeling..
continued studying maths 4 a bit..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen ramai-ramai jom!!
bes main komen nih !